78 Bronco

4xfan78

New Member
I got this bronco from a friend for $400.00 , because his wife was tired of looking at it. It runs and from the rear it sounds great but if youre in front of it you can hear the crank of the 400 banging around in it.
 

Attachments

  • MVC_003S.JPG
    MVC_003S.JPG
    3.3 KB · Views: 44
Thats cool. You can take the NP435/205 and axles out and put it into a Early Bronco and it would be unstopable! Thats what I did. I got a 78 just like yours, took out the drivetran and sold the rest for $500, same price I purchased it for.
I would have used the 78 Bronco but its toowide for the trails here in Washington State so I got a 68 Bronco...
 

Attachments

  • Bronco_Stump.jpg
    Bronco_Stump.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 37
:huh: Wow thats nice. I decided to keep this one and part out my 79 because the 78 has a/c. Which is a MUST down here in GA.
 
4xfan78,

Since you are going to part out the 79 do you have a tailgate that isn't rusted that you want to sell? My 79's tailgate works great but has rust holes all through it (Salty Maine winters :(

Jason
 
yes jmcallis I do have a 79 gate for sale look at the blue bronco in my photo gallery, I am parting out the whole truck.
 
Txquadhunter said:
got 400 worth of lift on it
are you going to sell the 78 bronco let me no how much my email is [email protected] my husband has one just like it were is the bronco located at in PA or were email me back and let me no thanks kimmy m.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top