78-79 Ext-Cab Short box

livwyr

New Member
I have a 1978 F-150 4x4 short wheel base and am looking for any picture of another, 2 or 4 wheel drive. I have yet to find one and i am wondering did ford make one, or do I have someones creation. My truck has duel fuel tanks, with the switch in the cab, but my bed only has 1 fuel door. This leads me to believe the bed was replaced, but im not sure. I cannot find any signs of body or frame work. Any info would be great. Thanks, Matt
 
Ford had some strange options and yes I have seen them with dual tanks some have 2 gas doors on the bed some have 1 door on the bed with second tank behind the seat and some have an aftermarket tank in the wheelwell for the second tank.Is your tank switch on the right side of your heater controls or is it on the floor next to the driver seat?
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top