78-79 Bronco Gas Tank?

  • Thread starter Thread starter g-rat
  • Start date Start date
G

g-rat

Guest
hi everyone just was wondering if any one made a 78-79 rear gas tank work in a 78-79 bronco? because the one in the bronco now met a large log on a trail ride,and i dont like how those tanks hang so low to begin with i have a good spare tank from a p/u 78-79. let me know thanks g-rat
 
i think the full size bronc is the same chassis as the short wheel base f150so it should fit
 
I know of a guy that has a 19gl tank from a pickup, in his Bronco, so I'd be be safe in saying that yes, a pickup tank will work... I'd just be sure to get the fuel sender for it too, the Bronco sender may/may not work - no idea on that one
 
The pickup tank will work,just be sure to use the pickup sending unit,the bronco tank sender is different and you won't get actual readings.I have a Bronco tank in my F250,but I'm gonna be goin back to the truck 1.Gonna need the clearance :D

Bill
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top