77 step-side

stever459

New Member
Would like to find a complete bed assmb. , dont care about the wood, my 77's cab is fine but the bed,fenders,top rails are pretty much shot out. I know I can buy every piece from LMC, or USBODY, but I dont have 3000. just sitting around. hoping to find something worth workink with...
 
I hate to say it, but step sides cost money. I know I saw a complete box minus the wood floor at the Iola (Iola,WI big car show in Central WI area) show this last year. The guy had $300.00 on it, but I passed because it was early in the day. Went back 2 hours later and it was gone. So I know there are rust free pieces out there for a fair price yet, it is just a matter of finding them and having cash in hand. For more parts, you may want to try Bruce Horkey's Wood for alot of the hard to find items. Hope you have good luck looking.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top