77 ford 250 lifts

erevo6883

New Member
I currently bought a 77 ford 250 custom. It supposedly has a 6 inch lift, and is running 36' tires, was wondering what options do i have to lift it higher. It has front and rear leaf springs. I would like to be able to run 44's under it. I'm having a difficult time finding lifts for more then 6 inches. Am I moving into a custom lift area. if so, would custom shackles and hangers be the best/easiest way of adding the lift??? any help would be greatly appreciated. I will post pictures soon.
 
Hi there,A 4 to 6 inch body lift would probably be the best way.I have 38's on my 79 supercab with a 6 inch lift with room for at least 40's.so with a body lift 44's should fit.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top