77 F250 value?

amstergraham

New Member
I just bought a 77 F250 with many new parts, solid frame, crappy spray paint job. I paid 1500.00 when I went to register(mass) they booked it at 3300.00 though on old registration from last year shows it was booked much lower. Info based on tax paid. Did the value of it go up recently? Did I just steal this truck? Its a beast and will make a great utility vehicle for me. I am not a true early year mechanic and would like suggestions from other owners as to what I should do with it as far as value preservation or improvements. I would also like to see if someone knows good recyclers carrying a few of these.
Thanks
 
Is it four-wheel drive or rear wheel drive? There is a difference in values there. All 4WD's book higher (in any real book) because of the higher maintenance costs and pricier parts.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top