77` 460 AC BELT DIAGRAM?

chickenrig

New Member
i know there is supposed to be an idler pulley on this set-up i just don`t know where to mount it ,or how to route the belt. the guy before me custom made a bracket with built in slides for adjustment .buti want to bring it back to specs
 
Some old A/C idler pulleys mounted on the compressor mounting bracket. I think I have an idler pulley for the old v-belts but it's for a car around '75. I think they're alike? If you have interest I'll look for it just email me at: [email protected] .
 
Note: I have a complete AC bracketry and pulley setup for 1978 460..... For Sale.

Although used, It has all been restored to Factory colours.
http://www.ford-trucks.com/classifieds/sho...t/17629/cat/all



76-77ACpulleys.jpg
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top