77 1/2 F250 Vacum

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jake2970
  • Start date Start date
J

Jake2970

Guest
I need a diagram for a 77 1/2 F250 Fatory Highboy with a 400 in it cant find one anywhere help please


Jake
 
Check Haynes or Chilton's manuals for that year truck. My Chilton's manual (not the small genaric one, the big fat one for just that truck) has the vacuum diagrams in it for my Bronco. Check the Chilton's for your truck and see if they are in there, the only problem I ran into was that there were 4 differant diagrams for my year truck and I had to match it up as best as possible.
 
acctualy it is a 77 1/2 due to it having mostly 77 parts but some factory 78 items as well and i have both chiltons and hayns manual's and nether have squat in them for Vac diagrams for the 400 in 77 or 78 ..



Jake
 
This is an idea I posted on another topic:
I for 1 don't like pollution equip.I would find an older carb adaptor that woul eliminate egr plate,eliminate all vacum lines except for the 2 that are necessary,3 if you have auto trans.1 vacum line from the vacum port just below the choke to the dist.,1 vacum line from the brake booster to the port on the back of the intake,and if needed from vacum modulator on the trans to port on back of the intake.tha eliminates all the other garbage.Also try advancing the timing.I found by doin the above I got better throttle response and better mpg.
 
Being from Michigan formerly i dont like smog equip. ether but hey its not my truck the guy who owns it bought it like this not 1 vacum line in it lol just trying to help out a freind he is trying to get it back as original as possable

thanks
Jake
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top