76 hyd ast. steering...

Buzzer

New Member
ok heres the deal.. I swapped out my front axle of my 73' F250(drum-closed knuckle) to a 76' disk which has the hyd.ast. steering...
I've got everything installed and it's ready to hit the road....

As soon as i figure out what line goes where....I don't belive there in the right order now.....
....It's the Garrison type... does anyone have a pic of the lines running into theres? or who can tell me what order they go in..(mail, web site, pic????)

this is the only thing holding up my play rig, from hitting the mud.........

Thanks Bill
IMG_0005-15.jpg

IMG_0006_1.jpg
 
ok heres the deal.. I swapped out my front axle of my 73' F250(drum-closed knuckle) to a 76' disk which has the hyd.ast. steering...
I've got everything installed and it's ready to hit the road....

As soon as i figure out what line goes where....I don't belive there in the right order now.....
....It's the Garrison type... does anyone have a pic of the lines running into theres? or who can tell me what order they go in..(mail, web site, pic????)

this is the only thing holding up my play rig, from hitting the mud.........

Thanks Bill
IMG_0005-15.jpg

IMG_0006_1.jpg



Never mind... got it fixed!!!
anyone else has this problem ....i can help
 
I have a question for you. I have the same steering setup as you, mines a 74, and was wondering if you know of any places to get a drop pitman arm for this setup. Thanks
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top