76 f-250 4x4 fuel tank options

7mag01

New Member
I am currently in the process of swappin a 77 cab on my 76 with an inside the cab gas tank. The 77 cab comes from an external tank chassis. What are my best (easiest and cheapest) options? I would like to use only one tank with at least 25 to 30 gal. capacity. Ive seen some out there for broncos but don't know if they will work.
Thanks, 7 Mag
 
7mag01 said:
I am currently in the process of swappin a 77 cab on my 76 with an inside the cab gas tank. The 77 cab comes from an external tank chassis. What are my best (easiest and cheapest) options? I would like to use only one tank with at least 25 to 30 gal. capacity. Ive seen some out there for broncos but don't know if they will work.
Thanks, 7 Mag
[snapback]16947[/snapback]​
I have a '75 ford, and it has the fiberglass/ or plastic tanks mounted in front of the rear wheels, they work fine, and I think they are the cheapest way to go, I think there are kits in the jcwhitney catalog, but I gatta say the best way to go, the more expeinsive way to go, is to find a place that custom makes fuel takes for the high boys that go imbetween the frame rails where the spare tire goes, hope this helps
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top