Hey all. I just bought a 76 ford crew cab w/ the 7 foot short box that had some work done to it that was half a##ed.
So the only thing i can think of to do to salvage the truck is to put it on a new frame. I bought a 92 f 350 ford crew cab long box and would like set the 76 on this new power train. I would also like to put the 92 dash in the 76. I am sure that someone out there has already done this. I could sure use some help. As soon as i get my photos organized I will post some pics.
So the only thing i can think of to do to salvage the truck is to put it on a new frame. I bought a 92 f 350 ford crew cab long box and would like set the 76 on this new power train. I would also like to put the 92 dash in the 76. I am sure that someone out there has already done this. I could sure use some help. As soon as i get my photos organized I will post some pics.