76 A/c Pump

  • Thread starter Thread starter rustynal
  • Start date Start date
R

rustynal

Guest
I purchased a supposedly stock a/c unit with mounting brackets for the purpose of providing on-board air on the trail. After beginning to assemble the parts I soon realized that my after-market flex fan would not provide enough clearance for the A/C pump or the tensioner pulley, so I found a 7 blade Ford fan to install instead. Now Im concerned about clearance between the fan and the radiator, its about . I also wonder if thats the best fan to use.

Main questions now are:

How close to the radiator can my fan be
Is this a good fan to use
How wide is the "stock" spacer between the pulley and the fan


Any help would be much appreciated
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top