J jrl1954 New Member Feb 9, 2005 #1 I am restoring a 1976 F250 4X4 I bought new but have a major rust problem, will a 1975 F250 2X4 cab work? problems ect, both a/c cabs,. thanks JR
I am restoring a 1976 F250 4X4 I bought new but have a major rust problem, will a 1975 F250 2X4 cab work? problems ect, both a/c cabs,. thanks JR
H highboy73 FORDing thru life Feb 14, 2005 #2 i have a 73 4x4 cab on a 78 chassis.only probs was diff wiring harness and spent money on bushings and undercoat. body mounts are in diff places some on inside of frame some on out but no biggie just buy the bushings for that chassis.
i have a 73 4x4 cab on a 78 chassis.only probs was diff wiring harness and spent money on bushings and undercoat. body mounts are in diff places some on inside of frame some on out but no biggie just buy the bushings for that chassis.