73 Body Parts On A 72?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BOSSMAN
  • Start date Start date
B

BOSSMAN

Guest
I NEED TO KNOW IF U CAN USE 73 INNER DOOR POST AND OUTER CAB CORNER REPLACEMENT PANELS ON A'72 PICK-UP
 
The only body part off of a 73 that I am aware of will fit a 67-72 is the tail gate, and even then the body lines don't line up and it just looks plain odd.

Cowboy
 
I NEED TO KNOW IF U CAN USE 73 INNER DOOR POST AND OUTER CAB CORNER REPLACEMENT PANELS ON A'72 PICK-UP

Nope. They won't fit. If you've looked in any resto catalogs (NPD), you'd notice that from '67 to '72 they are the same in the body dept. For '73, they messed 'em up.
 
I NEED TO KNOW IF U CAN USE 73 INNER DOOR POST AND OUTER CAB CORNER REPLACEMENT PANELS ON A'72 PICK-UP
I have to agree with some of the other guys......Two different body styles 72 and 73. 73 THRU 79 WORK ON EACH OTHER BUT NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. "YOU WILL HAVE TO GO 72 AND BACK"..........................Wrenchhand from Arkansas
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top