73-79 Fiberglass Cabs

big yeller

New Member
Awhile back I was looking around on the internet and come across a company that builds fiberglass truck parts for Ford and Chevys.I have typed in every possible decription I can think of on my search engine and cannot find this place again,does anyone have a clue to the web site name???
 
I don't believe you're going to find anyone that makes a fiberglass tub for a fullsize Bronco. A 66-77, sure, but not a 78-96

If you actually do find a company, I'd sure like to hear about it
 
Its not for a Bronco,I was wanting a new cab for my truck.Although if they did make a whole 78-79 bronco tub I would have to seriously consider doing that.

Autofab doesnt have cabs that I can locate on their site.
 
big yeller said:
Its not for a Bronco,I was wanting a new cab for my truck.Although if they did make a whole 78-79 bronco tub I would have to seriously consider doing that.

Autofab doesnt have cabs that I can locate on their site.
That would have been nice to know, at the beginning
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top