73-79 F100/150 Supercab 4X4

dblohrt

New Member
Hi there! Just joined and am needing a little assistance.

First my qualifications:
I have owned a Ford truck and/or car since 1984.
The first one was a '79 F150 4X4 reg cab short bed 429/C6 4" 33's fully loaded. Had it from '84 - '91.
Also have had '72 Ranchero CJ, '65 Mustang, '79 F350 dually, '99 F250 Powerstroke, '93 Mustang, '93 Ranger 4X4. Hope you guys will accept me into the fold.
[-o<

Now for the question. I recently saw what I believe was a 78 or 79 F100 supercab SHORT bed 2wd. I have been wanting the same but in a 4X4 F100/F150. Can anybody shed some light on this? I own a Ford factory parts catalog that covers the '73-'79 models and it alludes to the availability of this cab/bed combo in a 4X4 but I have never seen one. I met a guy that was trying to make one out of a std cab long bed chassis about 15 years ago. Don't know how that worked out. He had a '72 Gran Torino Sport orig 429/C6 car that I bought off him.... made me happy!!

Enough blathering. Thanks for anyone's time!

Todd
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top