72 Highboy Steering Concersion

72highboy

New Member
Hi everyone!
I am new to the website and apologize for making another topic with this subject, I am 19, and have spent most of my time working with Chevy, however I have made the step to the Ford side and need a little help catching my bearings. I have a 1972 Highboy with a 390 FE block and manual transmission. I have heard in many cases the steering box is not good and mine happens to be trashed, I would like to make the swap over to power steering, using a 77-78 power steering box, but my question is; how do I do this? Also do I need any other parts for example where do I run the power steering lines and stuff to and will I need new control arms? Thank you for any and all help. Once again I apologize for a repetive post.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top