72 F100 Timing

TC72F100

New Member
I'm trying to get the ign timing perfect on my 360. The timing tab has no marks or graduations--where is zero--what can I do--oh yea--it falls on it's ass with1st gear load.
 
I'm trying to get the ign timing perfect on my 360. The timing tab has no marks or graduations--where is zero--what can I do--oh yea--it falls on it's ass with1st gear load.

If you haven't found this out, yet. There aren't supposed to be any numbers on the tab. There's a magnetic probe tab for scope timing (I know you probably don't have a scope), also. The numbers are on the balancer. You may have to clean the balancer to find them. The longest edge of the timing tab is what you line up with the appropriate mark on the balancer. And, here's the timing figure: 8 degrees BTDC.

Hope this helps.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top