`71 Bronco

  • Thread starter Thread starter bronc`n`stein
  • Start date Start date
B

bronc`n`stein

Guest
Just wanted to say Hi, This is a cool site! I`ve got a 71 sport and more plans for it than I`ve got time or money! It`s a really fun past time, working on it and what a habbit...You know the story, wanted one when I was younger, finally got one. I read one message about how it does`nt matter how much you payed or what shape it`s in..just get out a play! I agree How about you?
 
Welcome to the Zone!!!! Your right, the EB are fun to work on. i just got done with mine & now i got more plans. it's a never ending thing... Always want more!!!
good to have you in the Zone & good luck with the bronco... :)>-
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top