M muddog New Member Jan 7, 2007 #1 I have a 69 swb 4x4 that has power steering but I am looking for an upgrade steering system does anyone have a clue on who might have one Joey
I have a 69 swb 4x4 that has power steering but I am looking for an upgrade steering system does anyone have a clue on who might have one Joey
K kermit.lawrence New Member Aug 10, 2007 #2 muddog said: I have a 69 swb 4x4 that has power steering but I am looking for an upgrade steering system does anyone have a clue on who might have one Joey Click to expand... Try this site.... http://www.fordification.com/ they have lots of info, might be what you are looking for.
muddog said: I have a 69 swb 4x4 that has power steering but I am looking for an upgrade steering system does anyone have a clue on who might have one Joey Click to expand... Try this site.... http://www.fordification.com/ they have lots of info, might be what you are looking for.