66-77 Bronco's

Broncoholics

Broncoholics
I was thinking of adding a K&N external filter above my hood for deep water crossings. Who has done this with a carb?
I've seen PVC or flex hoses on EFI but wan't to know if there is someting I can build for a carb. I'm thinking of something that will mount to the top of the carb like an air filter but is inclosed with a 3" hole off the side for the air hose to connect to. I'm sure there are after market kits but I want to make someting myself cheap. By the way I already sealed the distributor and spark plug wires with silicone for no water to penitrate. The exhaust is routed up and thru the rear bed so its out of the water. . Any ideas?
 
They make hard plastic carb sealers that bolt in olace of an air cleaner. Maybe you could use that and cut a 3 inch hole in the side or top of it.
 
Here I found this one on summitracing.com.
 

Attachments

  • mor_65802_m.jpg
    mor_65802_m.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 0

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top