6" Suspension Lift

  • Thread starter Thread starter Samba4x4Bronco
  • Start date Start date
S

Samba4x4Bronco

Guest
I have a 93 bronco with a 4" suspension lift. I plan to put a 4.5" leaf spring in the back and a 6" coil spring in the front. Also I am puttin a winch bumper with a 9,000 pound mile marker. the added weight on the front is going to make my truck sit lower than the back, so what could i do to keep it level?
 
Order a 6 in coil spring made for a truck with a winch on it. I know I've seen em around. Jeffs bronco graveyard may have some. Call around, I'm sure it'll be easy to find.
 
I have a superlift 6in. lift which has 4.5 leaves in the rear and there is a very noticable dfference in the height in the front and rear
 
Yeah i know 6" in the front and 4.5" in the back will be level, but the winch and bumber mount are going to be adding some extra weight to the front end. What I will problably end up doing is getting a coil spring spacer or a heavy duty coil spring. Thanks for the replies

www.samba.vze.com
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top