6" Lift For A 95

  • Thread starter Thread starter andydic
  • Start date Start date
Attaboy!!! Sometimes, you have to put your foot down and say" Hey, I paid you dudes good , hard-earned money for a job, and it still ain't right." :angry:

What did you do about the sway bars??? Most folks I know with a lift kit remove them, since they no longer tow anything. That's the only reason I see to keep them on, but a lifted Bronco is not a good tow vehicle.
 
Well i must be good cause i did my BDS 6" lift in 8hrs front and rear with brake hoses. ran the front sway bar for about 1 week broke the links off out wheelin and bent the sway bar so just took it off and tossed it(front) still have the rear sway bar just relocated the frame mounts as low as possible. I tow my boat with it and towed a 12' uhaul trailer loaded heavy with tools and all of my stuff 2500 miles (destroyed rear drive shaft it was stock and the cv couldn't take that angle for that distance). Got a high angle cv drive shaft and needless to say i grease it every 1000 miles or 2 months if i am not using my bronco that damn thing cost $600 bucks
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top