6 inch lift general questions

krafty

New Member
Hey guys I have a 89 f 150 4x4 I want to lift 6 inches, I found a pretty nice kit from bds suspension, my main question is, What are the little things im going to have to change/ fix with the lift? will I need a longer driveshaft? brake lines?

the highest I've gone before was 3 inch on my bronco and is was pretty easy with no issues.
 
I would go with the stainless steel longer brake lines, not 100% sure but you might be alright with the driveshafts, if you have an electronic speedometer, you may need a speed calibrator, if you have a sway bar, you may need a relocating kit.
 
okay, the kit I was looking at I think had the longer brake line parts.

I have the old cable speedometer so i'll just have to go out with the gps and note what speeds I will be running at.

Im not sure if I have the sway bar, but we'll see. I'm off work for a little bit on injury so money is tight, and I wasn't going to lift the truck till next spring after the winter anyways.

thanks for the info.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top