5.8 Performance upgrade

akojsp

New Member
I have a 93 truck with a 5.8 V8. I go off-road and tow a 20' camper. I am looking to get better performance pulling the camper. I am also looking for a little better low end off-road. I am running 31's with 3.73 gears. I will be running 35's with either 4.10 or 4.56. Daily driver.

Any suggestions?
 
i'd start with upgrading the exhaust with maybe short headers and mufflers. are you thinking about upgrading the cam?
 
i'd start with upgrading the exhaust with maybe short headers and mufflers. are you thinking about upgrading the cam?
I am planning on doing the exhaust and eventually the cam. I was just wondering if and when I rebuild what other inexpensive mods might be recommended. Intake, heads I figured cam. I was also wondering what might give me the biggest bang for my buck.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top