5.0 swap

rhutsenpiller

New Member
I have a fresh 5.0 out of a wrecked 1992 Bronco automatic. We want to put it into a 1984 F150 4X4 manual trans 4spd truck. My problem is I need a flywheel for a manual 10 1/2" clutch that is balanced to 50.oz for the new motor but has 164 tooth ring gear. Does anyone know of a manufacturer for these?
thanks
Rickh
 
rickh said:
I have a fresh 5.0 out of a wrecked 1992 Bronco automatic. We want to put it into a 1984 F150 4X4 manual trans 4spd truck. My problem is I need a flywheel for a manual 10 1/2" clutch that is balanced to 50.oz for the new motor but has 164 tooth ring gear. Does anyone know of a manufacturer for these?
thanks
Rickh
---Sometimes you can type in what you need into your address bar on the computer and it will come up what you are looking for. Good luck
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top