5.0 Ho Tab And Tad Solenoids

Shwagy357

New Member
I got my harness from RJM and i was wondering how i am going to hook up the TAB and TAD solenoids any ideas would be helpful.



Thanks
 
I think you need to supply a little more information. It sounds like you are installing a 85+ 302 HO EFI engine :unsure: . Do you have a computer to go along with it? Are ther previous posts th refer to? :ph34r:

Good luck,

:)>-
 
its a 93 mustang engine and yes i have the computer. What im trying to say is that on my harness i do not even have a plug for the egr. so i am wondering if this is going to cause problems or not?(77 EB)
 
I'd say that if the computer doesn't know about it, the answer is most like, no. Not having a functioning EGR will cause you to put out excess nitrus oxide at times, but the engine will function just fine without it. That may mean that you will fail an emissions test :(

Good luck,

:)>-
 
Just to clarify what I said in the last post. If the computer never expected one to be there in the first place, it will function just fine. However, if it did, you will most likely have problems.

Good luck,

:)>-
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top