5.0 Ho Oil Pan?

Shwagy357

New Member
Im in the process of doing a 93 mustang 5.0 engine conversion, and i was wondering if i could use the mustang oil pan on my 77 bronco. if not what do i have to modify on my bronco oil pan
 
the fox body stangs have a double sump oilpan... it might not work on your 77. im not sure how the 5.0 mounts in the eb's but im pretty sure they dont use the double sump. check broncograveyard.com
 
If your truck has anything larger than a 2" lft you should have no problems with the 5.0 pan. If you don't have any lift I wouldn't recommend it, the pan may contact the diff under compression. (front right corner of the rear sump, if I had a digi cam I could show you the "self clearancing" on mine!!))
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top