D demps New Member Aug 25, 2005 #1 I have a 1989 F150 5.0 V8 that starts great when is cold but when its warm it rolls over hard like the batter is low and wont start. Once it cools down its good to go. Any ideas would be great Thanks
I have a 1989 F150 5.0 V8 that starts great when is cold but when its warm it rolls over hard like the batter is low and wont start. Once it cools down its good to go. Any ideas would be great Thanks
D demps New Member Aug 25, 2005 #2 Just in case someone else has this problem, the first thing I did was change the starter and now its working fine! Thanks Demps /
Just in case someone else has this problem, the first thing I did was change the starter and now its working fine! Thanks Demps /