4inch lift from salvage or new 6 inch

honda_man_300ex

New Member
hey guys. this is my first ford lift and i have found a wrecked ford with some useable parts and i found an ebay auction with the rest....... i can prolley get everything for about 300 but is that going to give me room for 35's? if not i thin ki'd drutehr pay the extra for a regular lift that's 6 inch cause i'd like to go 35's but i could settle with 33's and a 4 inch lift i think. any ifo would be great guys!
 
hey guys. this is my first ford lift and i have found a wrecked ford with some useable parts and i found an ebay auction with the rest....... i can prolley get everything for about 300 but is that going to give me room for 35's? if not i thin ki'd drutehr pay the extra for a regular lift that's 6 inch cause i'd like to go 35's but i could settle with 33's and a 4 inch lift i think. any ifo would be great guys!
recycle its good for the enviro. Get the 35s cut out the fender if need be. thell just get bet up in the hills anyway.from the mountain. hillbilly
 
hey guys. this is my first ford lift and i have found a wrecked ford with some useable parts and i found an ebay auction with the rest....... i can prolley get everything for about 300 but is that going to give me room for 35's? if not i thin ki'd drutehr pay the extra for a regular lift that's 6 inch cause i'd like to go 35's but i could settle with 33's and a 4 inch lift i think. any ifo would be great guys!
First of all tell us what truck your going to put the lift on, that would help.
also if your doing this to a Ranger I have completed my 4 inch Suspension lift and I installed 33x12.50x15's but I have enough room to put on some 35's. I will not put the 35's on until I change out the motor (302)and also change some of the gearing.
Right now I am using the stock 2.3L 4cyl to run my 33's.
 
I HAVE AN 85 F150 W/ 33X12.50 WITH NO LIFT NO TIRE RUB WITH GOOD RIM BACK SPACING <)
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top