460 Stroker

mountainsurfer

New Member
Has anyone experience with stroking a efi 460? I've changed the injection to Mass Air control. Plan to add mild cam and roller rockers, better exhaust. Just looking for major torque for towing. Want to keep CR at 9to1.

Thanks
 
Well you can stroke all the way out to a 572 and never notch the block,all you will need to do is have it bored.If you want to build a 514.All teh block needs is to be bored .060.It want run hot.You still have plenty of meat between teh cyclinders.My 460 is bored .060 and runs about 180 with a stock 3 core radator and a 9 bladed metal fan thatI took off a 3/4ton van.I am runnin L&L headers the exit out the fenders.I don't know how the stroker kit will work with a fuel injected computer.I hav always had a carb on mine.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top