Does anyone know where I can find the diagram for the holly 4180 carb that is on the 460's? I need to know how to route the gas and vacuum lines for the carb. Any info or pictures would be of great help.
Does anyone know where I can find the diagram for the holly 4180 carb that is on the 460's? I need to know how to route the gas and vacuum lines for the carb. Any info or pictures would be of great help.
Hey is your truck a California or federal emmission truck...good luck finding a diagram...i have a federal 460 with a holley carb with no egr....go to the summitracing.com website and look up your carb they will have a link to the instruction manual that came with the carb...in this your should be able to find where the vacuum and gas lines go from your carb.....u should have one to your pcv..and/or power brake booster, one to your intake manifold and one to a vacuum switch on your thermostat housing (the top port).....you should have 3 ports the top one goes to carb, the middle goes to vacuum advance on the distributor and the bottom goes to the intake manifold.....the last vacuum line i have comes from the intake manifold and connects to the thermostatic air cleaner (on the air filter housing) you may not have this one because some aircleaners vent is operated by heat not vacuum...email me or post here if this needs to be clearer