4 speed 2wd and 4wd???

jackndelphine

New Member
I was just wondering if anyone knew if a 2wd 4 speed tranny out of a 77 f350 400cid tow truck would work on my 74 f250 4wd with a 360, I have an opportunity to get one but I dont want to buy it unless it'll fit, and I am pretty sure the bell housing will not work with mine.----Jack
 
I was just wondering if anyone knew if a 2wd 4 speed tranny out of a 77 f350 400cid tow truck would work on my 74 f250 4wd with a 360, I have an opportunity to get one but I dont want to buy it unless it'll fit, and I am pretty sure the bell housing will not work with mine.----Jack
Sorry but it will not work no way no how.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top