4" Pro Comp Level

  • Thread starter Thread starter tagto138
  • Start date Start date
T

tagto138

Guest
i had a 4 inch procomp lift installed on my 93 a year ago. the front end sits lower the the back i was wondering what i needed to level it out and if anyone makes a kit for it
 
you can go to suspensionconnection.com and you can buy a leveling kit for things like that

hope it works out for ya
 
From my understanding there should'nt of been an issue. I've had two pro comp lifts installed one on an 92 custom & one on my 93xlt I specificly told the installers I didn't want it to be raked to the front. They said It would be no problem since when lifting 6" in the front they only go 4" in the rear. This they said would make the truck come out level or a bit lower in the rear. It turned out perfect both times. I would call the people who lifted it and ask,"I know I had an 4" lift done, did ya lift 4" in the rear also?" If they say yes then you found your problem. It should'nt be that way I would demand it to be corrected. Its ez for them in the rear. You will find that lifting it the front another two inches to level it will be very un-pleasant in my opinion. Good Luck! :)
 
Oops, didn't see that it had been a year since it was done. Ask around and make some calls to some other installers & see what they think. I think that you will find they lifted you 4" in the rear also which as I said before will keep your Bronco raked towards the front like it was when it was stock. :)
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top