4" lift or 6" lift That is the question

krafty

New Member
I've been looking at lifting my 89 4x4 ever since I bought it in may of last year. we see alot of snow here in the winter and I like being able to get to work when they forget to plow my road( which happens more often than not) in the summer it see's less road cause of my summer car, but I still take it out to play. any who the question is with how little the price difference is on the suspension lift kits, should I go with the 6" anyway, I'll either be running 35's or 37's

thanks
 
i have a 350 with a 4 inch and i fit 35 under in no problem... question is .... does the girl freind like jummping into the truck? lol :))
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top