4" lift kit suggestions

smittyiniraq

New Member
I just bought a real nice 78 F150 4x4. It's never been lifted and I want to add 3 to 4 inches of lift. Any recommendations on a kit? I want to make sure the kit has everything I need so I can accomplish the task in one weekend.
 
Check out superlift or skyjacker, I've used both. I think superlift has a softer ride though. You also might want to check out the systems that wildhorses4x4 has to offer.
 
Check out superlift or skyjacker, I've used both. I think superlift has a softer ride though. You also might want to check out the systems that wildhorses4x4 has to offer.
Thanks bronc76! I am looking at superlift but I have bookmarked the others. I have decide to go with a suspension lift rather than a body lift. I am a little concerned on the difficuly but Im pretty good at DIY projects.

Thanks again.
 
A cheap lift ive used a few times that has always worked really well is to lower the front springs. The front spring buckets are bolted on. By lowering the buckets you gain 4 inches in the front and rear blocks are cheap, around 40 dollars. The best thing is you have the same springs, so you keep the factory ride quality for the most part, hope this helps
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top