B bubbabauer89 New Member Jan 3, 2005 #1 Hey, just curious if a 6in suspension kit would be enough height to clear 37 in tires. Thanks in advance for all the replies.
Hey, just curious if a 6in suspension kit would be enough height to clear 37 in tires. Thanks in advance for all the replies.
B Bronco Bull New Member Jan 3, 2005 #2 6inch sunspension lift? yeah 37"s would be fine i got 37s on a 4inch sunspension lift and a 3 inch body , they barley rub. But i lifted the bumper. But you should be good with 37"s
6inch sunspension lift? yeah 37"s would be fine i got 37s on a 4inch sunspension lift and a 3 inch body , they barley rub. But i lifted the bumper. But you should be good with 37"s
J Justshootme84 Moderator Jan 7, 2005 #3 I have a 6" lift kit with 35's on my 84 Bronco, and have slight rub on the rear fenders when the suspension flexxes. I could not fit 37's.
I have a 6" lift kit with 35's on my 84 Bronco, and have slight rub on the rear fenders when the suspension flexxes. I could not fit 37's.
B Bronco Bull New Member Jan 14, 2005 #4 Mine dose, they barley rub. Mines an 89. My tires are also skinny which sucks