35's On My Bronco

  • Thread starter Thread starter azrockrat
  • Start date Start date
A

azrockrat

Guest
well here ya go 35's on the bko
tires2001.jpg
tires2002.jpg

sitting next to my wifes bronco
tires2003.jpg
tires2004.jpg
tires2005.jpg
 
Hi Guys,

Referring to the question about the 33 x 10.5's on a bronco with no lift. I have the same question. My bronco is a 1981. Personally, I think the tires will rub against the sway bar and will require a 3/8" thick wheel spacer. I am not sure I like the idea of spacing the wheels out.

Anyway, if anyone knows whether or not the 33's will fit on a stock 1981 bronco, please let me know.

I'll post some pics once it's done.
 
33's will absolutely fit in a stock 81 without rubbing. as long as you dont get super wide tires. 10.5 is plenty wide to look good and provide good traction without rubbing
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top