351w, Distributor, And Eec-v?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Big Al
  • Start date Start date
B

Big Al

Guest
I have heard that there were some mid nineties trucks with 351W engines, EEC-V controllers, and a distributor. Any confirmation of this? Was this just a California thing?

Thanks...
 
I think my 96 F 250 fits that bill..........
Pretty sure that is EEC-V
The 80s and early nineties were EEC-IV correct?
Mine is the newer generation.
HTH
Chris in WV
 
Great site! Thanx for allowing me to come on board.

Didn't the EEC-V equate to the OBD-2 for the 96s? Not owning anything newer than 95 I have never really looked into this.

dn. :huh:
 
EEC-V was put into the broncos starting in some 94 and in all 95-96 ..
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top