351 H.o

  • Thread starter Thread starter Saint351
  • Start date Start date
S

Saint351

Guest
I have been dealing with this problem for months now but still no luck finding a part. If anyone has a 351 h.o or a windsor from 85-86 check and see if you have this bracket that i need. There is a small bracket that bolts to the adjustment bracket to the engine block just below and behind the alternator. If you have a bracket here please send me a picture i have been looking for this part for a long time. Without it my alternator loosens up and throws the belt and then i have to get a new belt before i can drive it again. If anyone has this part please let me know so i dotn have to try and make something work in its place.
 
of course i mean if you have a motor your not currently using:)
 
I think I know what you're talking about, I'll see if I can get a pic of mine in the next day or two. I've been searching forever to find a new 8-1/2" bolt for the whole bracket. Mine backed out and hit the fan, literally, and bent it and the fan up. That happened right when I first bought the Bronco, and I barely got the bolt back in. Every other junkyard motor I looked at has a different set-up than the H.O. alternator. If I find one, I'll get the adj. stop, too.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top