300 vacuum diagram

91sho

New Member
i have 300 in my 78 f100 . does anyone know where i can find a vacuum diagram? i have searched for the same question and it seems everyone says repair book or autopart store. i got the book and work at a parts store no luck. any other ideas? truck seems to run fine was replacing one line and noticed a few others capped off.
 
i could not find one for my 78 f-100 either. did you look under hood, there maybe a diagram there but it may not be in the greatest condition.
 
yeah i tried that also i have even went to local junk yards and look under the hoods of old fords and still couldnt find any diagrams for a 300 manual trans. i guess ill leave good enough alone.
 
I am the go to guy for vacuum diagrams.

I have them from 1972 up to 1988


Get me the info off the sticker located on the valve cover and I will post you a vacuum diagram

or tell me all about your truck.
 
I am the go to guy for vacuum diagrams.

I have them from 1972 up to 1988


Get me the info off the sticker located on the valve cover and I will post you a vacuum diagram

or tell me all about your truck.
I have a 72 ford 3/4 ton van and most the vacuum lines are off and so far all my books don't show anything on vacuum lines, just got this it is a 351 or a 400 I think as there is no sticker under the hood that I can find.
thank you for your time
 
Sorry as I been off line do to doing some work for a friend, I look all over the motor and there is no information any where so far. The rocker arms covers have six bolts and it is a two barrel carb. Did find on one of the plates inside driver door that it is called a bus and E336. All with vin# So it will be tomorrow before I get time to get back on it and look some more as I got to set the points and put a new battery in it. Once I get it back running then I will put in new plugs/wires/pionts/and change all the fluids from front to back.
Thanks for your time
In Love & In Light
LadyTam

I'm still waiting to hear back from Ladytam
[/quote]
 
Mil1ion said:
I am the go to guy for vacuum diagrams.

I have them from 1972 up to 1988


Get me the info off the sticker located on the valve cover and I will post you a vacuum diagram

or tell me all about your truck.
Hello,
Im currently restoring a 1975 F100 Custom and its condition was very rough when i got it. it had been sitting in a Field for the past 22 years and Ive been having an issue with the vacuume lines as their were none on the vehicle when i got it. and it has no stickers on it under the hood. it is a manual on the colum if that is of any assistance. thanks for any help you may have. it has what i believe is a 302 under the hood.
 
Mil1ion said:
I am the go to guy for vacuum diagrams.

I have them from 1972 up to 1988


Get me the info off the sticker located on the valve cover and I will post you a vacuum diagram

or tell me all about your truck.
Hi-
Re-doing a '79 F100 that doesn't have any stickers on the valve covers, It is a 302 with egr, pcv, canister and thermal control damper on the air cleaner. Can you please help with the necessary diagram?
Thanks!
 
Yo,

Pm million...

these are by Chilton for 79 F100 302:
Vacuum Diagrams
Below is a listing of vacuum diagrams for most of the engine and emissions package combinations covered herein. Because vacuum circuits will vary based on various engine and vehicle options, always refer first to the vehicle emission control information label, if present. Should the label be missing, or should the vehicle be equipped with a different engine from the truck's original equipment, refer to the diagrams below for the same or similar configuration.
http://www.chiltonlibrary.com/content/images/8576/images/85764063.gif

http://www.chiltonlibrary.com/content/images/8576/images/85764064.gif

http://www.chiltonlibrary.com/content/images/8576/images/85764065.gif

http://www.chiltonlibrary.com/content/images/8576/images/85764066.gif

http://www.chiltonlibrary.com/content/images/8576/images/85764068.gif

http://www.chiltonlibrary.com/content/images/8576/images/85764069.gif

http://www.chiltonlibrary.com/content/images/8576/images/85764070.gif

http://www.chiltonlibrary.com/content/images/8576/images/85764071.gif

http://www.chiltonlibrary.com/content/images/8576/images/85764072.gif

http://www.chiltonlibrary.com/content/images/8576/images/85764074.gif

http://www.chiltonlibrary.com/content/images/8576/images/85764073.gif

http://www.chiltonlibrary.com/content/images/8576/images/85764075.gif

http://www.chiltonlibrary.com/content/images/8576/images/85764076.gif

Acronyms, Carbureted
A/CL: Located in the air cleaner
A/CL DV: Air Cleaner Diverter Valve
A/CL BI MET: Air Cleaner Bi-Metallic Valve
A/CL CWM: Air Cleaner Cold Weather Modulator
ACT: Air Charge Temperature Sensor, prior to 1992
ACTS: Air Cleaner Temperature Sensor
ACV: Air Control Valve
AIR: Thermactor, short for Thermal Reactor. CA vehicles are installed with it as standard. Air Injection Reaction is what it stands for.
AIR BPV: AIR BPV is the AIR Bypass (AIRB) Valve; also called the TAB (Thermactor Air Bypass) Valve
BV: Bowl Vent (on top of the float tanks)
CARB: Carburetor
CBD: Closed Bowl Distributor
CPRV: Canister Purge Valve
DIST: Distributor
DPFE: Differential Pressure Feedback
DV-TW:Two Way Delay Valve
EFCA: Electronic Fuel Control Assembly/ (Fuel Pressure Regulator (FPR)
EGR: Exhaust Gas Recirculation
EGRC/EGRV: EGR Vent/EGR Control
EXH HCV: Exhaust Heat Control Valve
EVP: EGR Valve Position
EGR: Valve Position
EVR: EGR Vacuum Regulator; also called EGR Vacuum Solenoid
FLTR: Filter
FPR: Fuel Pressure Regulator (check vacuum line)
HEAT VLV INT: Heat Vacuum Control Valve Intake, (next to carb)
HICV: Hot Idle Control Valve
IAT: Intake Air Temperature Sensor (Air Charge Temperature (ACT), prior to 1992
IVV: Thermactor Idle Vacuum Valve
LCV: EGR Load Control Valve
MAN VAC: Manifold vacuum-Vacuum source; usually ref. to as Vacuum Tree atop intake manifold]
MAP: Manifold Absolute Pressure
PCV: Positive Crankcase Ventilation
PURGE: Vapor Canister Purge Valve
PV: Ported Vacuum
PVS: Ported Vacuum Switch (PVS) Valve
S: Spark port
SA-FV: Separator Assembly Fuel/Vacuum
SOLV: Thermactor Solenoid Valve
SV CBV: Carborator Fuel Bowl Solenoid Vent Valve
TCAC: Thermostatically Controlled Air Cleaner
TCP: Temperature Compensated Accelerator Pump
TK: Throttle Kicker
TVS: Throttle Valve Solenoid (aka Solepot, Dashpot)
or
TVS: Temperature Vacuum Switch
TVV: Thermal Vacuum Valve
or, TVV: Thermostatic Vacuum Valve (aka Ported Vacuum Switches; Thermal Vacuum Valve)
VAC: Vacuum
VCKV: Vacuum Check Valve
VCV: Vacuum Control Valve
VDV: Vacuum Delay Valve
V CK V or VCV: Vacuum Check Valve
VOTM: Vacuum Operated Throttle Modulator
VRDV: Distributor Vacuum Delay Valve (VDV, VRDV, DV-TW)
VRDV: Vacuum Delay Valve (VDV, VRDV, DV-TW)
VRESER: Vacuum Reservoir (coffee can style in earlier years; replaced by plastic style)
VRESV REST: on earlier years such as SEABRONC's 83 is a Vacuum Restictor/delay valve, it delays vacuum for a certain amount of time
VRV: Vacuum Regulator Valve
WOT: Wide Open Throttle Valve

Stop by, do not call local Ford dealer and ask for proper sticker.. have vin ready.
 
Hi. New here. Did you find the vacuum diagram that you were looking for? I've got a 1979 F100 with the 300, 4.9 and most of the vacuum lines are plugged off, and I'm wondering which ones should be hooked up.
P.S. The smog pump etc., has been removed.
Thanks
 
I own a 1976 Ford F100 Custom. It has an inline 6, 300cu. I can't seem to find any information on the vacuum diagram. Can anyone help?
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top