3" body lift and tire size question

I just bought a 3" body lift for my 1977 F-250 and noticed that it didn't come with any bumper relocation brackets. Is there somewhere I can get these or do I have to make them myself? I also just purchased a set of 37x12.50x16.5 tires for the same truck and was wondering if a 3" body lift will be enough to clear them? Thanks.
 
I just bought a 3" body lift for my 1977 F-250 and noticed that it didn't come with any bumper relocation brackets. Is there somewhere I can get these or do I have to make them myself? I also just purchased a set of 37x12.50x16.5 tires for the same truck and was wondering if a 3" body lift will be enough to clear them? Thanks.
Is it a highboy or lowboy is it lifted or stock susp. i have 77 low with 39.5s 6"lift had to install cut out flares to keep from hitting front fenders in the woods. If you are going to go offroad 3" bdy wont be enough. On high way it will be tight depending on the back space of the wheels. I've not found relocations kits for the bumper. doesnt mean there not out there I've just not found them. Hope this help ya
If its a highboy you will be ok on highway still ify off road.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top