F funk New Member Mar 17, 2011 #1 I have a 1978 2WD F150 that I need to put a 6" suspension lift on for tire clearance, but all I can find is for 4WD. Is there a reason why I can't use a 4WD on a 2WD. If I can't, does anybody have any idea what I can do? Thanks and God bless.
I have a 1978 2WD F150 that I need to put a 6" suspension lift on for tire clearance, but all I can find is for 4WD. Is there a reason why I can't use a 4WD on a 2WD. If I can't, does anybody have any idea what I can do? Thanks and God bless.
K krafty New Member Mar 19, 2011 #2 my question is why do you need 6" of lift on a 2wd? but anyways to answer your question the suspension geometry will be the same 2wd or 4wd.
my question is why do you need 6" of lift on a 2wd? but anyways to answer your question the suspension geometry will be the same 2wd or 4wd.