2001 Ford Ranger

  • Thread starter Thread starter akdwm
  • Start date Start date
A

akdwm

Guest
I need help in contacting someone with Ford Motor Company with Technical Support. I tried to change my 2001 Ranger from manuel to all power window and locks, keyless entry. I have change at least 5 to 6 wirng harness, flash to modle. My transmission will not shift right. My speedometer will not work. I need help and my local Ford Dealership does not know what to do. They state that i can not talk directly with Technical Support direct. ANY SUGGESTION. PLEASE : [-o<
 
GUY CHECK THE SENSOR THAT IS LOCATED AT THE DIFERENTIAL, IS THE SPEEDOMETER SENSOR, WITHOUT IT THE TRANSMISSION WILL NOT SHIFT RIGHT , IS AROUND $35-45 @ YOUR LOCAL FORD DEALER....

REGARDS

MANDITO <):)
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top