U USMCmud New Member Apr 27, 2008 #1 I have a 98 F-150, 2 wheel drive. I came around to switching to a 4x4 but want a solid front instead of a IFS system. I was told that a 78 or 79 Bronco would have the right swap, but could I just use a front end from a 98 F-250?
I have a 98 F-150, 2 wheel drive. I came around to switching to a 4x4 but want a solid front instead of a IFS system. I was told that a 78 or 79 Bronco would have the right swap, but could I just use a front end from a 98 F-250?
Skitter302 Moderator Apr 6, 2013 #2 The 1998 F-250 is different enough that I wouldn't consider it a good part to swap with. Another member could correct me IF I'm wrong.
The 1998 F-250 is different enough that I wouldn't consider it a good part to swap with. Another member could correct me IF I'm wrong.