2" Lift

  • Thread starter Thread starter Koopa132
  • Start date Start date
K

Koopa132

Guest
I am planning on adding a 2" suspension lift to my 92. Going to use add a leaves in the rear and coil spacers up front. Will I be able to bring it back into alignment if I only add the coil spacers up front, or do I need the additional camber/caster adjusters, drop steering arm, etc.?
 
Check the camber bushings you have now, from the factory. If they are the offset ones, you will have alignment problems with just the lift coils or spacers. I would rather install a 2" body lift or trim the fenders before using coil spacers. Only thing holding them in is the single clip at the top.
 
Thanks for the info, my plan is to add a 2" susp lift plus 2" body for 4" total. If the clip holding the spacers in looks weak I will fabricate something more rugged.
 
That helps to know what you want to accomplish. My opinion, go with a 4" suspension lift, and stay away from the coil spacers and body lift altogether. The retaining clip I refered to is the one for the main coil spring, not the spacer.
 
yes they are out there. i found a 4'' lift for $600. i am getting that along with the dual steering stablizers for $120. and i already got the 3'' body lift so i will be sitting 7'' higher than normal.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top