2"-3" Lift

  • Thread starter Thread starter ouzel
  • Start date Start date
O

ouzel

Guest
I want to put a 2"-3" lift in my '66, I like the Duff system but would like some feed back from people who have tried different kits. I use my truck as a daily driver and on gravel logging roads quite a bit and find it 'floating' (not in a good way) off the road if there is any washboard. Also what are the advantages of a dual shock system? Any advice would be welcome. Thanks. :)>-
 
i have the kit from wild horses... the one with the lift and the body bushings. I've heard that you need the bushings cause the stock ones are usually shot.
Oh yeah mine is the 2"
 
I run Duff's 3.5" lift coils up front and their 10 leaf pack in the rear. It rides very smooth with one shock per corner. If you run dual shocks per corner it bocomes a rough ride. I have a wristed radius arm for more flex and found that the Duff coils flex further than Wildhorses. I has wildhorses before with a simular ride quality but they didn't flex as well. When they wore out I got Duff's and love them. I also run Duff's long link traction bars in the rear with no loss of articulation.

Here's a photo...
 

Attachments

  • Bronco_Stump.jpg
    Bronco_Stump.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 2

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top