1998 F250 Light Duty

CCWA83069

New Member
I need wheels for my 1998 F 250 Light Duty 4x4. I cant find any to fit because for some reason ford made it a 7 lug wheel and i cant find anything. Anyone have a idea of where i can get some?
 
I need wheels for my 1998 F 250 Light Duty 4x4. I cant find any to fit because for some reason ford made it a 7 lug wheel and i cant find anything. Anyone have a idea of where i can get some?

Where ae you located? I have 4 wheels from my F250. They are the original ones off my truck..If you go to th introductions, you can see mine with Eagle 58's, 17x8.
 
Where ae you located? I have 4 wheels from my F250. They are the original ones off my truck..If you go to th introductions, you can see mine with Eagle 58's, 17x8.
I have the same year of truck and there is a company in California called Alba wheels and they will drill your wheels for you I had to order them myself through discount tire buisness but this is the only company that I know of that will fit your truck.
 
Hey olddog82, I would like to buy a 7 lug wheel from you. I know other guys that might like to buy the rest if the price is right...David
 
Hey olddog82, I would like to buy a 7 lug wheel from you. I know other guys that might like to buy the rest if the price is right...David
hey david, sorry it took so long to reply. was out of town for a few weeks. I will email you about these wheels either friday nite or monday nite PS I have all 4 wheels with center caps and lug nuts they are in good shape with some surface rust near centers.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top