1995 Ford

  • Thread starter Thread starter amcabbott
  • Start date Start date
A

amcabbott

Guest
:)>- I am a corrections officer but in a past life I was an A.S.E. certivied parts pro, and a.s.e. certivied in computer controls. cars are my hobby. I collect amc,s my show car is a 73 gremlin x v8. My truck just had a run in with a state plow truck and lost but it will ride again. if I can help I will thanks.
 
hey another law enforcement member whats going on. are you FOP? i hope so it makes things so much easier.
 
for real I know where there is an amx in fair condition,don't know if it's for sale but it's been sitting in a driveway for a long time ,you know ,when the raised white letters start to run down the tires
 
welcome to the zone. another member of law enforcement i love it my with works at the M.C.S.O. jail
 
thanks for the hello,s hope to be some help if i can. I am a traviler.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top