I have a 1995 full size Bronco that I just purchased...the air bag light flashs once then flashs five times...any ideas of the problem and how to fix it????thanks hcc
Hello not positive on this but I have been told by a friend that works at a ford garage that when the clock spring ( part in steering wheel that connects like the cruise control buttons,horn,airbag connections ) breaks it will cause the light to flash telling you theres a problem . In my 95 F150 I suddenly lost my cruis and the horn but I have no flashing air bag light when I asked him about the loss of these the falshing airbag light was the first things he asked me about . I have yet to fix my problem as i do not drive the truck that much anymore but you may want to check into that .